- Monday: Creamy Enchilada Casserole sliding from, uh, TWO weeks ago... good thing the ingredients held up! with steamed broccoli and salad.
- Tuesday: Family Feast for Fourteen
- Wednesday: Leftovers (including Roast Lamb from Easter Dinner)
- Thursday: Potato 'Collard' Quiche (using up collard greens bought for another purpose), butternut squash soup, and salad
- Friday: Out for dinner
- Saturday: Baked Ziti from the freezer, bread, and salad
- Sunday: Leftovers
- Monday: this meal we hardly ever get around to eating: Spaghetti with Turkey Meatballs (from the freezer) and steamed green beans... and also salad!
Salad Dressing of the Week: Green Goddess Dressing (recipe to come).
This post is linked to orgjunkie.com's Menu Plan Monday, an inspiring collection of meal plans and recipes.