Monday, April 12, 2010

Menu Plan Monday: April 12th

Last week I made a commitment to personally eat a salad or greens each day, and I met my goal. The part about feeding the salad and greens to my kids wasn't as successful, but we'll keep working on it.
I'm up to my ears in Yard Sale and Consignment preparations; I got halfway through my Purge Plan before I ran out of workspace and started pricing items. Meals for this week need to be quick, easy, and big enough to provide leftovers!
  • Monday: Lentil Rice Casserole, green beans, and salad w/avocado and tomatoes
  • Tuesday: Spaghetti, Turkey Meatballs, broccoli, and salad
  • Wednesday: Tilapia and pepper packets with whole wheat couscous and salad.
  • Thursday: Mini Hamburgers, baked beans, and salad
  • Friday: Chicken Casserole and salad
  • Saturday: Leftovers
  • Sunday: Book Club-Need to work up Menu Plan
  • Monday: Baked Chicken and potatoes, and salad

Salad Dressing of the Week: The Green Goddess dressing is almost gone (I've used it in many ways!) so this week I will make a simple Italian dressing. I'll need to hunt down a recipe.

Check out other menu planning ideas at Orgjunkie.com!

No comments: