I'm up to my ears in Yard Sale and Consignment preparations; I got halfway through my Purge Plan before I ran out of workspace and started pricing items. Meals for this week need to be quick, easy, and big enough to provide leftovers!
- Monday: Lentil Rice Casserole, green beans, and salad w/avocado and tomatoes
- Tuesday: Spaghetti, Turkey Meatballs, broccoli, and salad
- Wednesday: Tilapia and pepper packets with whole wheat couscous and salad.
- Thursday: Mini Hamburgers, baked beans, and salad
- Friday: Chicken Casserole and salad
- Saturday: Leftovers
- Sunday: Book Club-Need to work up Menu Plan
- Monday: Baked Chicken and potatoes, and salad
Salad Dressing of the Week: The Green Goddess dressing is almost gone (I've used it in many ways!) so this week I will make a simple Italian dressing. I'll need to hunt down a recipe.
Check out other menu planning ideas at Orgjunkie.com!