I even put together a last minute menu for a Book Club meeting yesterday!
The Plan for this week:
- Monday: Sesame Soy Sirloin (from the freezer) with salad and brown rice pilaf
- Tuesday: Soy Glazed Salmon with Sweet Potato Black Bean Salsa
- Wednesday: Whole wheat pasta with Trader Joe's Turkey meatballs and sauce, steamed veggies, and bread
- Thursday: Mustard Oregano Pork Chops (from the freezer), salt and pepper potatoes, steamed broccoli
- Friday: Pizza Night (Carry-out)
- Saturday: Leftovers
- Sunday: Out to Dinner (Have an empowering Mother's Day!)
- Monday: Cashew Chicken Stir Fry (from the freezer) with brown rice
Find more meal planning inspiration at orgjunkie.com!