- Monday: Lasagna with salad and bread (as previously planned)
- Tuesday: Creamy Enchilada Casserole (My son's request. Again!) and broccoli
- Wednesday: Mom's Chili with homemade cornbread , green beans
- Thursday: Coconut Barley Pilaf--a new recipe! w/vegetable (NOTE: I've reviewed this recipe here. Please read my recommendations before you try this, as the liquid measurements don't appear to be accurate.)
- Friday: Leftovers
- Saturday: Make Your Own Pizza, vegetable
- Sunday: Leftovers from Sunday Brunch
- Monday: Spaghetti with Meatballs and vegetable
I'll be preparing for the brunch this weekend, which is why the meals get simpler as we get closer to the end of the week! I'll also be preparing some extra items for my Freezer Cooking Day tomorrow.
You can check out many more meal plans over at I'm an Organizing Junkie!