Monday, April 5, 2010

My Spring Break Vacation

I had a lot of fun on my Spring Break Vacation this past week. I wasn't expecting to be on vacation per se; we didn't have specific plans to take a trip or a break from routine life, but that is what happens apparently when you ask your kids what they would like to do (Answers: go to the toy store, go to the movie theatre, eat hamburgers and ice cream at every opportunity, and play!)

We toured exhibits...

Went bike riding...

Had Easter events with family...



and many other fun activities. We went out to eat quite a bit and disregarded stodgy old rules like 'Bedtime'. Unfortunately, none of our fun plans included things such as housework, preparing for the upcoming yard and consignment sales, or blogging. I'm feeling a little out of whack and VERY Behind Schedule. I need to get back on track!

No comments: