Monday, March 8, 2010

Menu Plan Monday: March 8th


One of my friends saw the Lamb Shank recipe I was considering for last Friday, and asked me to move it to today so that we could prepare it together! We did all the preparation up until it roasts in the oven, and it is currently waiting in the fridge. I can't wait!
  • Monday: Braised Lamb Shanks with Red Wine Sauce (with orzo pasta and broccoli)
  • Tuesday: Ratatouille Frittata (using remainder of ratatouille made last week!)
  • Wednesday: Stuffed Chicken with Rice (Tbiet)--I didn't remember until midday on Friday that I needed to put this in the over first thing in the morning, so it slid over into this week! (We ate some chicken drumsticks I was intending to serve for lunches.)
  • Thursday: Tilapia and Pepper Packets (Cooking Playdate: also making Pizza Pockets for future meals)
  • Friday: Leftovers
  • Saturday: Pizza Pockets
  • Sunday: Sunday Brunch Leftovers
  • Monday: Spaghette with Turkey Meatballs (this meal is easy to slide around as all the ingredients are frozen or have a long shelf life in the pantry, so I've been using it as a stand-in, but it's actually been a while since I last served it!)
Soup of the Week: I'm taking the week off so that I can finish preparing for our Sunday Brunch.

Explore many other meal plan ideas at orgjunkie.com.

No comments: