Everything went well with our Sunday Brunch, and we will enjoy leftovers fpr breakfast, lunch, and dinner throughout the week! This is great because it's going to be a busy one.
- Monday: Leftovers
- Tuesday: Cooking Day: Making Tilapia and Pepper Packets and Pizza Pockets (postponed from last week), serving Pizza Pockets for dinner (parents out)
- Wednesday: St Patrick's Day! Corned beef with cabbage, carrots, and potatoes
- Thursday: Tilapia and Pepper Packets with whole wheat couscous
- Friday: Leftovers
- Saturday: If the leftovers are gone, maybe I'll cook Something. I think I have some frozen chicken.
- Sunday: (book club) Spaghetti with Turkey Meatballs, green beans (we still haven't eaten this freezer/pantry meal, but it's great to have it on standby week after week...)
- Monday: Soup and Sandwiches (grilled cheese for the kids, turkey wraps for the adults, and we currently have 3 different soup choices in the freezer.)
Soup of the Week: I have to make White Bean Kale Soup at least one more time this season--it's so good! (Also I have most of the ingredients on hand.)
I've been focusing on other things the past week or so, but this week I finally have some spare moments during which to spend some time in my processing room working on my March decluttering/selling projects.
Need more meal planning ideas? Visit orgjunkie.com to be inspired!