- Monday: Spaghetti with whole wheat pasta and turkey meatballs, with steamed broccoli
- Tuesday: Roasted Lamb Rack (special treat from Trader Joe's) with baked potatoes and steamed green beans
- Wednesday: Creamy Enchilada Casserole with steamed asparagus (parents out)
- Thursday: I could be optimistic and plan to cook on Thursday, but I doubt it will happen. I think we'll order Pizza. :)
- Friday: (Friends for Dinner) Marinated Flank Steak on the grill, cranberry brown rice pilaf, salad, maybe something else
- Saturday: Leftovers
- Sunday: Family Birthday Get-together (need to finalize menu)
- Monday: (Dinner at Friends) Make some sort of apple crisp or pie with the apples my friend brought me today, I haven't decide yet. With vanilla ice cream, of course.
I just used the Recipe Index that I put together last week for the first time. I found my links so quickly!
Find many more meal planning ideas at orgjunkie.com!