Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Menu Plan Tuesday October 5th

I have a plan, I just need to write it down here:
  • Monday: Spaghetti with whole wheat pasta and turkey meatballs, with steamed broccoli
  • Tuesday: Roasted Lamb Rack (special treat from Trader Joe's) with baked potatoes and steamed green beans
  • Wednesday: Creamy Enchilada Casserole with steamed asparagus (parents out)
  • Thursday: I could be optimistic and plan to cook on Thursday, but I doubt it will happen. I think we'll order Pizza. :)
  • Friday: (Friends for Dinner) Marinated Flank Steak on the grill, cranberry brown rice pilaf, salad, maybe something else
  • Saturday: Leftovers
  • Sunday: Family Birthday Get-together (need to finalize menu)
  • Monday: (Dinner at Friends) Make some sort of apple crisp or pie with the apples my friend brought me today, I haven't decide yet. With vanilla ice cream, of course.
I also need to bake chocolate chip cookies for a teacher luncheon. Fortunately I can do that asleep with my eyes closed and one hand tied behind my back.

I just used the Recipe Index that I put together last week for the first time. I found my links so quickly!

Find many more meal planning ideas at orgjunkie.com!

No comments: