Monday, October 18, 2010

Menu Plan Monday October 18th

Fall has finally arrived--with regard to the weather in our area, so I'd like to pull out a few more cold-weather recipes... unfortunately it will be difficult to do that this week because there is a lot going on, including my husband leaving town for a few days.
  • Monday: Leftovers for adults, quesadillas and steamed broccoli for the kids
  • Tuesday: (parents out) Whole Wheat Spaghetti and Turkey Meatballs with steamed vegetables
  • Wednesday: (book fair) Eating out
  • Thursday: Baked Breaded Fish Nuggets, hash browns, steamed vegetable
  • Friday: Eating out
  • Saturday: Date night; kids at grandparents'
  • Sunday: (Book Club) Mom's Chili with homemade cornbread and salad
  • Monday: Apple Sausage Risotto (sliding from last week where it was sacrificed for Fast Food :()
Soup of the Week: I didn't get to the Minestrone last week. I'm not sure I will get to it this week, either, but I'll try.

Find other meal plan ideas at orgjunkie.com!

No comments: