Monday, October 11, 2010

Menu Plan Monday: October 11th

It's Abundance Week in our household... a series of lovely gatherings with friends and family over the holiday weekend have left us with a full refrigerator, and I just need to plan out what we are going to eat when!
The great thing is that I have everything I need to make all of the recipes listed above. It is so nice to have a break from grocery shopping.

Soup of the Week: I'm craving the Minestrone alla Milanese that I made a few weeks ago... I want to eat it for lunch with a buttery grilled cheese sandwich. MMMmmm!

Also for lunch I need to make a Super Special Spinach Pie to use up some spinach and sour cream (and eat the leftovers for breakfast), and also make some Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins for my friend who is ill.

Added to all that, I have 3 leftover cakes, and the leftover Apple Crisp to finish up. I guess I'd better plan on working out every day this week to keep up with the caloric intake!

Find more meal planning ideas at orgjunkie.com!

No comments: