- Monday: Dinner with friends; made the Apple Crisp from the Vegetarian Mother's Cookbook--very nutritious until you serve it warm over vanilla ice cream :)
- Tuesday: (Parents Out) Chicken Tenders with Salt and Pepper Potatoes and a steamed vegetable
- Wednesday: Make Your Own Pizza (Parents eating leftovers)
- Thursday: Eggplant Stew Over Couscous--with the eggplants from my grandparents' garden over whole wheat couscous (Kids eating leftovers)
- Friday: Frittata with Swiss Chard, Potatoes, and Fontina (to use up the swiss chard)
- Saturday: Apple Sausage Risotto with a steamed vegetable
- Sunday: Soy-Glazed Salmon with Lime Cilantro Soba Noodles
- Monday: Leftovers, if there are any
Soup of the Week: I'm craving the Minestrone alla Milanese that I made a few weeks ago... I want to eat it for lunch with a buttery grilled cheese sandwich. MMMmmm!
Also for lunch I need to make a Super Special Spinach Pie to use up some spinach and sour cream (and eat the leftovers for breakfast), and also make some Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins for my friend who is ill.
Added to all that, I have 3 leftover cakes, and the leftover Apple Crisp to finish up. I guess I'd better plan on working out every day this week to keep up with the caloric intake!
Find more meal planning ideas at orgjunkie.com!