Monday, October 25, 2010

Menu Plan Monday: October 25th

Last week I ate out for dinner four times, and it was too much (and it was mostly junk food). I am really happy to return to normal!
  • Monday: Baked Breaded Fish Nuggets (sliding from last week) with baked redskin potatoes and steamed asparagus
  • Tuesday: Apple Sausage Risotto with steamed broccoli
  • Wednesday: Lasagna
  • Thursday: Leftovers
  • Friday: Salt and Pepper Chicken
  • Saturday: Attend a Party (need to ask if I can bring something)
  • Sunday: (Halloween/Family Get-together) I am not sure what we will be eating yet. Something that works well with extensive pumpking carving, numerous relatives, and candy-hyper kids!
I also need to make baked goods for two class Halloween Parties on Thursday, which is why that day is Leftover night.

Find more meal planning ideas at orgjunkie.com!

No comments: