One advantage is that I have a pretty good idea of what's in the fridge at home: Nothing! Everything is pretty cleared out thanks to my efforts last week to eat up everything we could. The fruit bowl is empty and frankly the pantry is pretty picked over too. The freezer has hardly anything in it but still looks full anyway. Despite eating down, we still have Tilapia Pepper Packets, marinated flank steak, and a larger package Kale White Bean Soup in the freezer.
- Monday: Out of Town
- Tuesday: Out of Town
- Wednesday: Returning Home at Dinnertime. Do I dare try to cook a meal? Hah! I think we will eat out.
- Thursday: Salt and Pepper Chicken, baked potatoes, green beans, and salad
- Friday: Mini Hamburgers (because they are SO GOOD and I need to take a picture to go with the recipe I need to post!), baked beans, broccoli, and salad
- Saturday: Leftovers
- Sunday: Mother's Day... isn't someone else supposed to plan this one?
- Monday: (busy night) Lentil Rice Casserole, asparagus, and salad
Find more meal plan inspiration at orgjunkie.com.