What this all means is that I have a number of fresh ingredients purchased for the brunch that I need to integrate into our menu for this week. We would like to reschedule with our guests, but the next proposed date isn't until March.
- Monday: Marinated Salmon served on spinach with Black Bean-Sweet Potato Salsa
- Tuesday: Spaghetti w/Meatballs, broccoli (as previously planned for Monday)
- Wednesday: Potato Kale Quiche (from The Vegetarian Mother's Cookbook by Cathe Olson)
- Thursday: Leftovers (cooking day with a friend)
- Friday: Bean and Cheese Quesadillas with salsa and sour cream, salad
- Saturday: Baked Chicken and Couscous with Zucchini and Cherry Tomatoes (from The Joy of Cooking)
- Sunday: Visiting Grandparents; bring Shortbread Hearts pictured above and Multi-Grain Pancake mix (also from The Vegetarian Mother's Cookbook by Cathe Olson)
- Monday: Chicken and Dumplings Casserole
In addition to the Shortbread Hearts, I'll be making heart-shaped sugar cookies for two Valentine's Day class parties; I'll be back later this week to share about that.
To see more shared menu plans, head over to I'm an Organizing Junkie (orgjunkie.com).