I did bake Valentine cookies. They were good. I also made some discoveries in the freezer which I hope to put to good use now that I know they are there.
- Monday: Leftovers: (pasta, pizza, chicken, etc. We've got plenty of food!)
- Tuesday: Asian Peanut Butter Pork (crock pot)
- Wednesday (Kids only): Bean and Cheese Quesadillas w/vegetable and fruit (Didn't eat as planned last week)
- Thursday: Chicken with Whole Wheat Couscous with Zucchini and Cherry Tomatoes from The Joy of Cooking (Didn't eat as planned last week)
- Friday: Lentil Rice Casserole (made with brown rice)
- Saturday: Leftovers
- Sunday: Book Club Menu Plan The family will eat from what I prepare for my Book Club meeting.
- Monday: Baked Ziti with Mini Meatballs (prepared with friend during Freezer Cooking Day that day) from The Sopranos Family Cookbook I can't wait for this one!!!
Soup of the Week: White Bean and Kale Tomato Soup from Not Your Mother's Slow Cooker Cookbook (I didn't use the kale for the quiche last week as I had planned. The week was completely derailed!)
Stop by I'm an Organizing Junkie to see more menu plans!