|Whole Wheat Couscous with Zucchini and Cherry Tomatoes|
I'm continuing to lean on my freezer stash this week! My aim is to use the oldest items, as well as the items taking up the most space this week.
- Monday: Soy Glazed Salmon (sliding from two weeks ago, never even defrosted the fish!) with leftover brown rice pilaf, salad, and fresh fruit.
- Tuesday: Sweet Asian Chicken (from the freezer) with Whole Wheat Couscous with Zucchini and Cherry Tomatoes and salad (and possibly some roasted pumpkin if my plan goes well)...
- Wednesday: Leftovers
- Thursday: Bean and Cheese Quesadillas (need to restock my freezer supply of these) with steamed vegetables, fresh fruit, quacamole (from freezer), sour cream, and salsa
- Friday: Whole Wheat Spaghetti and Turkey Meatballs, courtesey of Trader Joe, with steamed broccoli
- Saturday: Breakfast for Dinner: Scrambled Eggs (topped with Eggplant Stew from the freezer), mini whole wheat bagels, steamed asparagus, fresh fruit, and turkey sausage
- Sunday: Baked Ziti with Mini Meatballs (just need to assemble and bake), salad, fresh fruit
- Monday: Leftovers