Monday, October 3, 2011

Menu Plan Monday: October 3rd, 2011

My Favorite Pot Roast

I'll be taking it easy this week. The freezer is full from my Freezer Cooking While Making Dinner strategies, and I am heading out of town for a girls' trip this weekend! I need to think ahead a bit more than usual, because next week is one crazy week.
  • Monday: Leftovers (Lemon Chicken, Carrot Orzo, salad) with steamed broccoli and fresh cantalope
  • Tuesday: My Favorite Pot Roast, served over egg noodles with roasted carrots, and fresh fruit
  • Wednesday: Soy Glazed Salmon, Brown Rice Pilaf, Sesame Baby Spinach
  • Thursday: Soup (various, from the freezer) with Grilled Cheese, steamed vegetables, and fresh fruit
  • Friday: Dinner out
  • Saturday: Leftovers
  • Sunday: Dinner out
  • Monday: Leftovers or something simple
  • Tuesday: Not sure but we might have company
  • Wednesday: Something from the freezer
Find more meal planning inspiration at orgjunkie.com!

1 comment:

Mark A. Morales said...

My mouth watered when I saw this picture!

Love the week menu!

Frozen is the best, and most convenient and usually less costly then take out!