The smaller pumpkin on the right is from our garden!
I'm happy to report that I used up the produce that persists on growing in the garden despite the fact that it is now NOVEMBER. Happy Halloween, by the way!
- Monday: (parents possibly going out) Leftovers
- Tuesday: Apple Sausage Risotto that we haven't made yet--it's a good thing that apples keep well!, with steamed broccoli
- Wednesday: Marinated Flank Steak (from the freezer) with cranberry rice pilaf and steamed green beans
- Thursday: (parents out) Creamy Enchilada Casserole with steamed mixed vegetables
- Friday: Eating out
- Saturday: Minestrone soup (from the freezer) and Grilled Cheese
- Sunday: Lemon Chicken (pre cut chicken from the freezer) with Carrot Orzo
- Monday: Whole Wheat Spaghetti and Turkey Meatballs (not eaten on Halloween) with a vegetable