Monday, November 7, 2011

Menu Plan Monday: November 7th, 2011

Sunday Dinner: Roasted Chicken with Spinach Rice Stuffing

I fell off the meal planning wagon last week, but fotunately I had a semblance of a plan in my head!

Here's the plan for this week:

  • Monday: Creamy Enchilada Casserole, steamed green beans, fresh fruit
  • Tuesday: Turkey Chili topped with shredded cheddar and sour cream, homemeade Skillet Cornbread, steamed broccoli
  • Wednesday: Leftovers
  • Thursday: Dinner Out
  • Friday: Dinner out (kids to grandparents')
  • Saturday: Cashew Chicken Curry Stir Fry (from the freezer) with vegetables over steamed brown rice
  • Sunday: Apple Sausage Risotto with steamed asparagus and baked sweet potatoes
  • Monday: Leftovers (or something very simple, such as Bean and Cheese Quesadillas from the freezer)

I also need to get back on track with my Freezer Cooking While Making Dinner plans. I need to make some fresh Bean and Cheese Quesadillas for the freezer, and I'm also hoping to bake an Apple Cake this week (recipe to come). I haven't decided yet how else to use my newly available freezer space, but I will definitely be restocking as the holidays approach!

Find more meal planning inspiration at orgjunkie.com!

1 comment:

Mark A. Morales said...

I love all your meal plans!

My weekly dishes are usually the same!

But every week is something so different!

And the kids are so picky with food! Your kids must not be so picky!